-
February 23rd, 2005, 01:38 AM
#1101
HB Forum Owner
Only thing worse than that I can think of is suitcasegirl and man that's sick, it even creeps ME out o_O
-
February 23rd, 2005, 05:03 AM
#1102
Inactive Member
-
February 23rd, 2005, 01:04 PM
#1103
HB Forum Owner
IRT Dreamer: The d is /d is for Dickgirls, even though it's officially "Hentai Alt", just like the b in /b is for Bizarre, even though it's officially "Random".
IRT Xel: /CockMongler? :P
-
February 23rd, 2005, 04:48 PM
#1104
Senior Hostboard Member
XD LMAO ROFL! Great start of a morning b4 a shitty day! lol that was a hellofa cool video!
I simply find /d disguisting. (d as disguisting, isn't it simple? xD) I can't take weird thing that are THIS weird... I visit /w for cool wallpapers, /c for ultimate coolness all the time, but my personal favourite is still /l hehe.
-
February 23rd, 2005, 07:24 PM
#1105
Inactive Member
Well, ther are many cocks not illustrated ther...
-
February 23rd, 2005, 07:33 PM
#1106
Inactive Member
Ahaha, this is hilarious to read. The amount of history in these image boards is pretty funny. All the inside jokes and all.
Yeah, /d is weird.
-
February 24th, 2005, 06:11 PM
#1107
Senior Hostboard Member
All the inside jokes I don't know about... =/
-
March 2nd, 2005, 02:44 PM
#1108
HB Forum Owner
Lol @ Anonymous-san intarweb. Look at interests.
-
March 2nd, 2005, 06:10 PM
#1109
Senior Hostboard Member
-
March 4th, 2005, 01:32 AM
#1110
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks